Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Ascent


HIIIGHWWAAAAYYY TOOOO THE CRAPPY FONT ZOOONNNEEE!!!! I love that song, I play it all the time. I'll tell you what I don't love... this font. It's a blatant insult to America and should be burned with the Communists. Excuse me while I kill a bald eagle...

Stars and stripes can't save this grossness. I bet you if we used this font in the Revolutionary War, we would be drinking warm lager and eating eel pies. I can't even believe this font has been around! So used and dirty, and don't even try to humor me by using stars for semi colons because it aint workin sister!

100% guaranteed Tom Cruise went to Scientology after they used this font in Top Gun. I can feel it in my bones. Ascent, you're more like the crash and burn of fonts!

No comments:

Post a Comment