Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Zigie Zag

This is what my brain feels like after trying to configure this font. My IQ took a severe stock market crash down to Lehman Brothers. It's like looking at an arts and crafts class in a maximum security prison. In all honesty I can write my name better in the snow.

Why should I even bother? Just look at the last line of symbols for God's sake! ELIJAH?!?! Those aren't even supposed to be letters!!! This is why Zigie Zag is along and lonely. It doesn't know where it's going. Simply put, all over the place and uninspired.

I'm done... This is by far the worst. Not because I'm in a bad mood but just because it is. Especially when it can't even write out what you want to say on a damn photo! How am I supposed to be funny with illegible copy?!? HOW?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment