Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Mister Loopy

No, not Mister Boopy or Mister Poopy or Le Miserabes, Mister Loopy. I'll tell you right now whoever made this font is indeed out of his damn mind because it's a mess and wouldn't even pass to be on Rachael Ray's spaghetti packaging.

What the hell? Is that a 3 or a B? Or 2? Wha... oh my God this is making my head spin just trying to figure out what letterforms are what. The friggin ampersand looks like half a gingerbread man for crying out loud! Is the @ symbol the logo for Mother and Child? Anyone have kids? Because the X's make great butterflies. The angriest letter has to be the one with the identity crisis, yeah that's right, I'm looking at you A, I mean C, I uh... whichever you are...

I think even Jack would be upset over this font. If they included it in the One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest movie, everybody after would need to commit themselves to a mental asylum. This is the straw that forced the chief to speak and scream like a little girl while running off into the woods. Mister Loopy... indeed you are sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment