Monday, April 13, 2009

Saraband

We got a real winner with this one folks. In case your eyes are squinting harder than the after-effects of an eclipse, the name of this doosy is Saraband. Originating from the Craptaculous Age, Saraband was created for one purpose and one purpose only... to suck extremely hard.

Not even a number... NO WAIT! There's a 3! What? That's Z? Christ on a crutch you got to be kidding me. Helen Keller can't even decipher this ridiculousness! Is that an A or an O? An I or a J? We need John Nash to spend years deciphering the mystery of life known as Saraband.

I had to add the black background so we can just see the type. It's meant to say "Why hath thou not licketh thy testicles". I figured since it was a dog I should use some dog humor. I know, it's not as funny with this seriously bad font all over it. Excuse me while i remove it from my font collection permanently. Saraband? More like SaraSUCK!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment