Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Taco Modern

I hate you! Yes, you, Taco Modern. You should not exist, you look so stupid. Who uses you in their logos? You don't even resemble a taco at all!

Your letters are so dirty, there are needless rocks everywhere. You must not have bathed in a long time! Oooo you made your N and O hollow, how classy of you, so original... Why don't you get more symbols to join your stupidness party!

Here, I made you some phrases that represent your fontness. I think they make it better or at least funnier. I am happy with the caveman feel I give you. And I like your lowercase i's that look like exclamation points. It's like evolution right before my eyes!

1 comment:

  1. I so used taco modern in an intro to graphic design class. And then I became a copywriter.

    ReplyDelete